Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sorrry for my behavior

I did bad thning on sunday something that made sad till now ,I got a very bad thing in me that I got angry and nervous when anyone does a thing that hurts me without no reason ,ok any person does ,but my nervous attitude is wrong
with no introduction ,I talked rudely with the security guard who is older than me with ages just because I am angry at that time
I shouldn't do it ,I am very sorry ,I feel so bad till now that I decided I will apologize to him with God's will when I see him again ,I just wish sooner
I amnot a rude girl that why I feel so bad
I apologize in front all of the world here
I am sorry

1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice and thoughtful thing to do

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.