Sunday, November 5, 2006

Saddam's fate

Oh boy tomorrow or today "I don't if I will finish this post before 12 PM Cairo Local time or not " the 5 of November 2006 will be a historical day not only in the history of Iraq but the history of the middle east , as it will be the day where a fate of man who changed the middle east upside down will be determined.

Yes Saddam Hussein fate will be determined in trial after years of Comic performance in courts , Judges leaving the trial,The man in the long underwear lawyers and relatives of judges and lawyers were killed and Saddam's brother appearance in underwear "Did you know that this guy was the head of intelligence ?? yes he was like Omar Soliman once upon time , can you imagine Omar Soliman in underwear ?? man I don't even imagine he can laugh like the rest of us !! "I respect Omar Soliman very much more than you think ,so don't think that I am making fun of Egypt's M ,I am making fun of Saddam's brother Barzan"

The historical verdict will be announced tomorrow

Whether guilty or not guilty

And if he is guilty ,the penalty will be announced

To be executed or to be jailed to be prohibited from coloring his white hair black again "I am sorry but isn't it strange that Saddam is already in Custody yet they permit to him to color his hair !!" -Sorry a side remark of a female

The Iraqi PM El-Maliki told the tribal leaders in Iraq that he hoped the verdict would be what that man deserved for what he done from crimes

El-Maliki also made several security orders to protect Iraq from the results of this verdict and this day,for that an open-ended curfew will be imposed in and around Baghdad today Sunday ,the curfew as I saw in the news would be imposed on other major cities in Iraq like Salahdin ,Dilalah and Basra . El-Maliki  justified this act not to protect the Iraqis from the daily blood rivers but from their happiness,you see tomorrow is the joy day where the tyranny will be punished , and they can overjoyed , no seriously if you look from a security point of view ,it seems that there are still followers for the man , or rather his Baathi thinking in Iraq and they could blow it up with the security chaos in the land of Euphrates , added to this we as Arabs got a bloody nasty habit to express our joy with firing our guns and weapons , which causes problems of its kinds from injuries and even death not to mention the manic and chaos in a country like Iraq and that's why the man whose name is famous in Egypt not as the PM of Iraq but as the name of famous Pudding seller chain serious "El-Maliki",the oldest pudding and Milk Rice dessert seller in Egypt :)" said the following :

Therefore the Iraqi people will express their joy in the way they see appropriate; we will call on them in an address tomorrow to remain calm and show constraint and express this joy in an appropriate manner that suit this nations' challenges

Seriously and honestly I don't believe in this trial at all from day one ,I never think much of this trial ,it was a big play for me from the start , a silly one , not even a comic , what kind of a trial was this ??saddam and Brother "the angry and the mad"

I am sorry but I read about the trials of the revolution ,the trials of the intelligence scandal and the central powers in Egypt and even saw short footage for them,I also read a lot in the political history of Iraq and I know very well that most of the revolutions and regime changing didn't use this civilized comic trial plays "my grandfather was covering the news of some revolution in Iraq where they shot a president on a live broadcast on TV !!"

I mean seriously for more than Year Saddam and Brother are doing big shows one appears in his long underpants forgetting that he was once a head of intelligence service , the other keeps cursing and insulting the judges , the judges keep fooling around ,the defense lawyers from the gulf to the ocean Arab nationalists are making more televised appearance than in court ,what kind of court is that??

Saddam is not treated as under the custody as I hinted above , the man colors his white head every week ,what kind of custody is that ?? yes he appeared in his underpants once but look to his hair , really check it ,it makes me so nervous and angry

Do you know why ?

Because Saddam Hussein is not less than Ceauşescu from what he did his country , for god sake the later didn't hurt his neighbor country or the area but thanks to Saddam the foreigner western army troops are back to the region and his country , one of the greatest countries in the middle East to be turned in to an invaded country on the break of division

I am sorry but don't blame the Shiites or Kurds if they want to be separated , don't put all the blame and curses on them ,this man in his white pants must take from the love side , he is the one behind that hate spreading in Iraq , it is also started in his era ,in his dictatorship ,creating a favorite class over the other classes , creating a favorite sect over the other sect , He lost the Kurds and Shiites hearts and minds .....man I will forget myself if I speak about the crimes of this man in his people only , not the crimes of neighbor countries and people

anyway as I was saying this man is not less than Ceauşescu and thus I believe that this fancy trial and fancy talking about democratic nonsense and end it from day one , repeat the 1960s scenario

They didn't have to waste our times with this trial and single war crime and this dramatic testimonies , with my all respect I believe all the witnesses in that trial but they were not the only victims for this sick ignorant person

If they really want to put an end for this era and start a real democratic era ,they should execute him from day one in Baghdad's biggest square , with a death squad from all the Iraqi cities , airing the event on air and on big screens so all the Iraqis would see it and be really happy

Now it is too late I am afraid ,this delay and the terrible situation in Iraq made from Saddam to some people in the middle east as a hero who scarified his two sons " I swear I heard Eman Gomaa saying so in her late political show on ART last year "and brought stability to Iraq and stopped those awful Persians in their border !! I read those words in Mustafa Bakery and in El-Karma newspaper . The Tyranny is now a hero ladies and gentlemen

I don't know what the verdict will be after few hours really ,but part of my mind is saying that he won't be executed , probably will face jail for life time ,because if he got the death penalty ,other dictators in the area will be scared , no not the axis of evil but America's friends ;)

 

Media Coverage

CNN : Saddam on Trial

BBC : Iraqi PM condemns Saddam's crimes

Al-Arabya : Caution in Iraq "read the comments"

Al-Jazeera : Curfew in Iraq

 

 

5 comments:

  1. think those who deserve a death sentence are ahmadi najad and hasan nasrallah, the rotten iranian dogs.

    As for sadam hussien death. it is natural that many people are happy for it. the arab world is made up rats and natural born peasant slaves. how would those who lived as slaves for their entire history understand anything about honour or pride. frankly speaking, it is good that he is being hanged we dont deserve a man like that. it was him, and only him and the iraqis, in the entire third world that was going to catch up with the west haaaaaa.

    as for the rest of the loser jealous arabs whgo are used to being slaves and losing wars. i think they can now opt to be slaves for iran. in case they are fed up with their slavery for he west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I guess my brain is on the slow side these days but...are you serious? Is this a joke? I hope you were only trying to have a sarcastic sense of humor!
    But in case you were serious.....mmmm no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I know that you are going to say something similar ,but I did n't think that you would discribe those who are against Saddam by this , you are discribing the poor widows and mothers who lost their husbands and children in his prisons ,are they also rotten dogs and bitches??
    am I rotten dog?
    please don't attack the others in that way because it is not acceptable,democracy means accepting the other's opinions if their opinions are against us
    @yellow Egyptian ,no he is not laughing i am afraid

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lady zIENAB

    I WOULD NEVER CALL AN EGYPTIAN SISTER ROTTEN BITCH. aND AS A FREE ARAB MAN I NEVER USE BAD WORDS WITH LADIES. I NEITHER USED THE WORD BITCHES NOR TTHE WORD ROTTEN. zIENAB DONT MAKE ME CRAZY PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Amr , I am sorry for misunderstanding , but i felt that what you meant from the disrespect to those who are against him
    the man is war criminal and you can't deny
    Killing thousand of civilans here and there is not a character of fine just man
    I am sorry again but your comment made me mad too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.