Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some problems

I feel so angry , the Internet line in my home is down and I can't post anything from it right now. It seems that it can be a big problem because for three hours yesterday the TEData support on the phone told me that I need to call them next day "today" to report the problem to the Malfunctions section which will send me someone beside checking the phone line itself in the telecommunication center.
I am sorry for this.
I feel sad because I made beautiful posts .
I should have posted them as scheduled posts here.

The internet is back again thank God in my home,it turned to be some problem in the communication center itself. TEData fixed it today and there is a happy customer in the house.

2 comments:

  1. Six Egyptians and non-Egyptians (4 Christian, 2 Muslim) visited the area. We documented all interviews, made photos, a film and a map on www.arabwestreport.info. Egypt is overpopulated and the pressure on land and water is huge. The monastery wants to expand and so do villagers want this. These tensions need a solution but that is not obtained by pitting Muslims against Christians or the other way around. Do not inflame but please look for solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous, I never agree more , please people put the conflict in its right context, a struggle because of land not because of religion , that happens on a daily basis I swear in Upper Egypt between Muslims and Muslims and Christians and Christians

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.