Saturday, November 5, 2022

Thursday rave and rants: #Ep4 “Halloween’s special : A girl called Safsaf”

Here is the latest episode of my Podcast in Arabic “Thursday rave and rants” and yet I publish it on Friday instead of Thursday. I am sorry for that but those days it is not easy for real to keep things on time.

Here is the fourth episode of the podcast, it is a Halloween special that should have been broadcasted on Halloween eve but the original plan failed and I released it on Thursday instead.

You can hear the episode on Apple Podcast here.

I apologize for the sound problems but I recorded the episodes in parts.

Anyhow this episode I speak about Halloween, it started in Europe and then moved to the United States then to the World also my confusion about what I should speak about Halloween and I landed on my topic this year. I spoke about someone who scared me a lot in the mid-1990s.

I spoke about Ms Safsaf, Egypt’s most famous spiritual healer who has become an Egyptian Paranormal legend facing rumours in the 21st century as well as enigmatic and interesting life in the 20th century. 

But I just gave a teaser about Ms Safsaf’s true life because in the upcoming episode or episodes we are going to continue it.

Safsaf’s story is not complete without going into the world of spirituality and the history of Egyptian spirituality world. 

Wait for a long post or posts in English about Ms Safsaf. It could be delayed coz we got a COP27 coverage inshallah. 

Here is the RSS of the Podcast which I hope you follow if you speak Arabic.

Here is the podcast's URL on Spotify and Apple Podcast. It is also available on StitcherGoogle Podcasts and  Anghami.

I want to thank all those amazing listeners who are kind enough to listen to my rants in Arabic and the amazing readers who are kind enough to read those very long posts in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.