Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Problem in the commenting system

I found out that there is a problem in the commenting system , I can’t comment in my blog at all and I guess you have noticed that too. After quick research in the official blogger help Google group and I found out that several bloggers like me suffer from the same the problem for some unknown reason. Anyhow a quick solution I found is to enable the pop-up comment window again so we can comment :(

I know the embed comment is much better but what I can do at least for the time being :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.