Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yahoo, Maktoob and DVD4 Arabs

I wondered last month about the content Policy Yahoo! will follow with Maktoob after its acquisition. Well I discovered that it is beyond blogs content, Maktoob blogs are just the tip of the ice-berg !!
Maktoob hosts No.1 illegal downlands forum in the Arab world , the famous "Dvd4arabs.com" which I wonder what will happen to with the new administration.
"Dvd4arabs" is a heaven where you can download anything for free , from songs to full albums, to films to TV series to software; you just name it , you will find it there.
I will deny if I will say that I will be sad if they close this fantastic forum , I have downloaded many films and TV series from it , not to mention I had discussions there for a while.

3 comments:

  1. I think it have links to torrent files and downloads to sites like rapidshare. I doubt Yahoo/Maktoob servers holds any illegal content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would never stop
    check dvd4arabz.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.