As I have expected MBs in the parliament are rejecting and fighting Beyonce concert in Port Ghalib this weekend reopening a debate about raising similar issues in the parliament.
First of all knowing how Beyonce's concerts are even before the her Sasha demonic theme in the latest tour I expected that religious parties or rather groups from both religions in the country will reject and attack the concert.
Second of all it is something expected from the Muslim brotherhood.
Third again and again this is a Very A VIP class concert , the Egyptians whom the MBs and the conservatives Christians fear on their morale and represent in the parliament are not the target audience of the concert and they have never been in the minds of this concert organizers.
Fourth before blaming the ministries of tourism and Culture , why no one is blaming Port Ghalib and El-Kharafi for hosting Beyonce and destroying the morale of the Egyptians and their values !!?? Port Ghalib is a city owned by El-Kharafi just El Jouna and the Swairises !!??
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (249)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (1093)
- Princess Ferial Farouk in Photos And Videos
- Dubai Woes Egypt feels It
- Remembering Princess Ferial Farouk
- Breaking News: RIP Ferial Farouk
- The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody
- More Than A Swine Flu ??
- Where Is That Captured Somali Pirate Now ??
- Arabia Cinema’s What really happened between Egypt...
- Part of Mona El-Shazely’s Intro
- System Failure
- Nadya Suleman’s Brother
- Happy Eid
- Hats Off Ahmed Mekky Again and Again
- Mona El-Shazely’s Intro Tonight
- The Yemeni Swamp
- How Can Anyone trust This Newspaper Anymore ??
- Watch This Other Video
- A Middle Eastern Greek Tragedy : Yasmin Nassim
- Why Is There A Surprise ??
- Alaa Mubarak : Third Time Is The Charm
- A Real Son of Madam
- Plot of Algiers
- Do Not Blame Sadat Then
- Watch This Video
- What About The Dignity of Egyptians inside Egypt ?...
- Alaa Mubarak strikes Again
- Livni in Morocco
- A Hysterical Blogger
- The Father In Law
- 10 PM Special Episode
- The First Protest in Zamalak
- Official Escalation
- A Night In Khartoum
- Breaking News : Alaa Mubarak Speaks About Yesterda...
- Israel Will Bomb Lesbians
- Have We Reached To This Level ??
- Algeria To World Cup
- The Clash of Titans : Amr Vs. Tamer
- Egypt-Algeria : 111-111
- 24 Hour
- Meanwhile in The Things That Matter Section
- After The Storm No.1 and Before Storm No.2
- Ashamed That I Can’t Do Anything
- Amr Adib And Ahmed Moussa’s moments
- Speaking Of Integrity
- What Haikel Had Said “3”
- Egypt 1920s
- To Sudan
- The Game Night
- Hats Off Mekki
- Why Not On Daily Basis !!??
- Loud Lost Screams
- Nominate Egyptian Chronicles For Mashable’s Open W...
- Egypt Vs. Algeria : The Other Side of The Coin
- This Is A Fair Rule Not A Political Rule
- Egyptian X-File : 990
- A Shameful Royal Moment
- 7 Years For Rape … In The Court
- This Is Not A Regular War ; This Is A Guerilla War...
- Lovers’ Reproach
- Beyonce in Egypt
- Living on Donations
- When Haikel Speaks “2”
- Nous Sommes Tous Fatma, We Are All Fatma
- When Gandhi Met Mubarak
- Farouk Hosni’s Muses
- ElBaradei To Amanpour : Never Say Never
- An Insult To Humanity
- Remembering The 5th Of November
- NDP Web 2.0
- Did Not I tell You !!??
- A Beautiful Marketing Disaster
- Le Monde Sans Egypte*
- H1N1 Follow Up : No.5 to be accurate
- So These Were Not The Real Numbers
- Was Not This An Agricultural Land ??
- Happy Egyptian Love Day
- Best Minister in Africa and Asia
- Visionary Leader !!
- Before Haikel Speaks “1”
- Just Saying….
- From Cairo With Love To Algiers
- The Party Woman
- Follow Up : NDPC 2009 Day 2
- This Was Fast
- Photos Of The Week : NDPC 2009
- ▼ November (86)
- ► 2008 (1054)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video Human rights photos Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel Culture America Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Arts International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities 1001 Nature Just Opinion Sports Spy Iraq Books Terrorism Films Gulf Iran Maghreb Presidency Party of parties Trials News Audio Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Egyptian History Grand Cairo Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty 1973 Corruption 1967 Numbers Sinai Turk Caucasus Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Upper Egypt Arabic X-Files Tourism Parliament 1952 Alexandria Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan Happy Yemen 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Nile Delta Pakistan Yemen African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Communiques UAR Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Nubia Cairo Matrouh Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Fayoum South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Government Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day Weather