First of all the Orabi stand in Alexandria was moved from Ras El-Tin Palace to El-Rasafa square.
Second of all you can watch the live transmission of the stands at http://21606.info/
- According to eye witnesses there are many officers and plain clothed agents at the Mohamed Naguib station.
- There are unconfirmed news that there are security sieges surrounding opposition parties like El-Ghad and El-Karama down town Cairo.
- Protesters began to head to Abdeen Palace.
- There are not less than 6 anti-riots security vehciles in Al Tahrir square and at the AUC old Campus
- Already as we are in the middle in the week , it is normal to have traffic jams at this time but according to eye witnesses the security measures are making it hard to the protesters to reach to Abdeen Palace
Update : 3
- unconfirmed news that a group of activists has been arrested from a while ago in front Abdeen Palace .
- Abdeel Palace square is said to be full of security forces as it the protesters from peaceful activists are going to invade it.
- Twitter is messed up by a group of Russian hackers on this very important day :(
Update : 4http://twitpic.com/photos/lioromio
- On the international day of peace the state security shamefully cracked down two peaceful stands in both Cairo and Alexandria.
- The locations of the stands were changed due to Security measures.
- Many of opposition figures like Hamdeen Sabhi , Mohamed Abdel Qudos , Ayman Nour , Gamila Ismail and Bothinia Kamel participated in the stand in Cairo.
- There were rumors that Gamila Ismail was arrested but this was untrue.
- There were the usual beatings and arrests from the security side and there were the usual Mubarak chants from the protesters' side. "I read a tweet that Mubarak posters were burned by protesters"
- I am not sure from the number but when the stand in Cairo started , there were not less 100 participants in it " click on read more where there are new updates in video and picture"
- Activists were arrested as usual , you can find the latest updated list from detainees in both Cairo and Alexandria here.
- Activist Amr Guevara was injured and currently is at Mounira public hospital currently and the hospital is reportedly refusing to write down an official report with his injury
- According to eye witnesses a group of protesters have headed to the Journalists syndication. "here is photo by lioromio
- Here are couple of photos were taken earlier in the protest in Cairo , it shows how it was.
- Abu Omar Al-Masry participated in Alex's demo and according to eye witnesses he was beaten.
- The plain clothed agents were letting the protesters out one by one after filming them one by one !!
- Here is a photo from Al Shorouk News showing Mohamed Abdel Qudos surrounded by plain clothed agents
- The Muslim brotherhood has not joined this protest.
- I read that the women protesters were sexually harassed as usual !!