Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Late News From AFC

The AFC has just posted its 30th MSG in its FB Page and it is very promising. The AFC has decided to revise the trial of Egyptian artist Amr Eissa whom I mentioned in my post yesterday.

I hope that the 31st MSG from AFC on its FB says that the council will revise Amr El-Behairy’s trial. I hope that 32nd MSG from AFC will apologize from what happened at Cairo university , I hope that 33rd MSG from AFC will address what happened exactly for our women protesters in detention with an apology and clear statement on why it happened like that.

I do not ask much.

2 comments:

  1. My understanding is that there are many cases like El-Behairy’s. I hope that they look into them all. This piecemeal approach is painful.

    I wonder if the demos on Sundays had anything to do with this torrent messages for the AFC in last 24 hrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this blog! It gives me a perspective on events in Egypt and across the Arab world that I wouldn't otherwise have.

    Just to make sure I understand: AFC is the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces, right? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Council_of_the_Armed_Forces ?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.