Saturday, March 12, 2011

#Jan25 : Leave !! Documentary

This is a trailer of a documentary called “Leave” by Marc Almodóvar “Spanish director” and it documents the revolution since January 25th.

Leave trailer

I like it so much but the Tabla background is so cheerful and not that expressive considering the topic , we know that the Westerners think that this 1/2 beat which women shake their butts when they hear it is so oriental but as I said women dance on it and this is serious event in our life we did not dance in it except when he left !!

And despite I was not filmed in it but I felt that I was there , I think everybody went to the protests even for a short time will feel that he or she was there. Of course this is just another documentary about the revolution , there are so many documentaries coming in the way.

Among the earliest documentaries about the revolution was produced by PBS and it featured our dear Gigi Ibrahim. “We can’t watch from PBS website in Egypt by the way !!”

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit as soon as the music started I forgot about the documentary and started dancing. So I agree--bad choice of background music!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.