Here are bunch news , good news you should carefully read and understand that we have achieved something so far.
- The supreme council of antiquities “SCA” has sacked off more than 100 advisor according to its new chairman Dr. Mohamed Abdel Maksoud to save expenses , yes the former ministry of antiquities used to have more than 100 advisor !! Why did Zahi Hawass need all those advisors !?
- A civilian man was appointed as the CEO of Cairo international airport for the first time since 50 years. The employees of Cairo international airport as well as Egypt Air were demanding to have civilian management instead the retired air forces generals. The Egyptian air forces air marshal had a meeting with them and promised to fulfill their demand , of course they did not get a civilian civil aviation minister but they got a civilian management for the airport and this is just not a small. Already I do not understand till when we have will an air force retired general as minister of aviation. Sometimes I feel that we need someone of civilian administrative background not to mention I think we do not need this ministry at all. We can have a supreme council of civilian aviation instead that regulates the aviation movement along with a civilian CEO for Egypt Air.
- The cabinet will announce the new governors by the end of the month and for the first time we expect that there will be less retired police and army generals
- Hazem El Bebalwi announced that in a month he will announce the new maximum limit of wages in the public sector , he will set also a periodic system to revise the maximum and minimum limit of wages every 3 years. There is also news that he will check the minimum limit of wages currently set.
- Ahmed Ezz added that he has got assets abroad he did not include in the financial statements he supposed to present to the illicit gains authority. He did not give any reason why he hided them.
The best news of all which unfortunately we could not enjoy amidst all these SCAF’s statements : The activation of the treachery act for political corruption.
Please do not lose hope and do not underestimate we have achieved , hope is more than anything we need to push forward in quest for democratic great Egypt.