Sunday, September 4, 2011

Be an archeologist at your own house

University of Oxford has launched this very interesting website called “Ancient Live” where you can transcribe very ancient manuscript form Egypt online.

To be honest I do not get how to do it but one day I will. I wanted to be an archeologist when I was little girl and I have been always crazy about history , Egyptology and archeology so this little interactive game is a good opportunity to fulfill my old dreams.

This reminds me with the SETI project by the way but in different way.

I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I should bookmark this for the future. But I must tell you for some reason your links don't work. I googled it. You need to sign up as a user. But to use it I'm sure you could copy and paste any text for translation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.