First here is the interview in video in Arabic for those who have not watched it. I apologized for any mistakes in yesterday’s coverage as I was technically sleeping.
- When it comes to public relation and media , SCAF representatives did not help themselves for real despite SCAF chose two of its good speakers who know how to escape answers when they wanted.
- The interview spoke about the Maspero incident , the government , the economy and lack of security aside from political transition.
- Nobody brought up the military trials for civilians and virginity check.
- The documentary introduction was good so were the questions of the viewers to SCAF members. “Most of it came to criticize SCAF”
- Mona El Shazly does not like having a co-host with her , it is fact based on this special episode with Ibrahim Eissa as well as its special episodes with Mahmoud Saad in the past.
- I think this will be not the last interview from its kind.