Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring in Downtown Cairo ;)

Last week I had the opportunity to take some shots using the $ 1 billion Instagram app in my mobile to some interesting building in Downtown Cairo.
Banque De Caire , art deco style
Banque Du Cairo's art deco style is amazing 
Adly Synagogue downtown Cairo
The famous Adly Synagogue 
A building in Downtown Cairo
I know the name of that building but I forgot it 
Cinema Miami Downtown Cairo
Cinema Miami 
Franciscan church in downtown Cairo
St. Joseph Church in Mohamed Farid street 
Downtown Cairo’s Parisian architecture needs weeks to be documented and enjoyed. I wish I had my big camera with me but one thing for sure , I could not take the shots I would like to take so easily in the mid of the day with all the cars and the noise in the area.
I love Downtown Cairo despite its horrible noise , well I love Cairo and Giza so much , sorry I love Egypt very very much.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of Cairo buildings. Only one missing is the Yacoubian building.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.