Monday, July 24, 2006

Have political parties in your country first then come and speak about Lebanon


Last night I was watching the Lebanese TV channels when I turned in to LBC TV, they were having this program "The event" presented by Shaza Omar , of course it wasn't about the Veil or Saudi women but about the war in Lebanon


I didn't see along but I saw she got four guests , one in the studio with her , One from Washington , one from France and the last one from El-Ryad in Saudi Arabia


This last one irritated me , made me angry and change the channel to another one immediately


First I love the Saudis and I don't mean any insult but this guy ,I wanted to hit him with something heavy but the only thing stopped was that I was going to hit my TV in fact


He is some sort of journalist in the Kingdom and he thinks that he is some kind of an expert despite his looks which reminds me with the dump Gulf drunk playboys


Of course it seemed to me before I turn to the channel that he was heading a great attack on Hizballah more then the American guest I think and so in my 5 minutes I found him saying


"Hizballah must be disarmed , Hizballah must be enrolled in the political parties "

Believe me after I heard these tow sentences I know immediately that he is a dump , a real ignorant dump because simply this jerk forgot the truth that Hizballah is already a political party which has 23 seats in the Parliament and couple ministers in the current cabinet !!


Another thing and it is a question I wanted to ask the expert


"What about the political parties in Saudi Arabia ?'


Can you have one before speaking about other countries ?


Get a life man




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I really can't get the point of asking Hizbollah to disarm in this specific timing!? I think it is obvious to ask Israel to stop it's attack on Lebanon now instead of this nonesense.
    By the way, see this link

    Egyptian Chronicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. let them say what they want to say as if Hizbollah is going to listen to them

    thanks man for the link ,I am really grateful

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.