Thursday, February 1, 2007

But this is Haifa not Saddam's granddaughter in the first place??

The famous Kuwaiti "Al-Watan" newspaper is fined 3000 K.D and was ordered to stop for publishing for 3 days in Kuwait because it published in its issue on the 6th of July 2006 photos that are considered according to the Kuwaiti court "Photos of naked girls in an inappropriate position, which is considered against the public manner"
These photos are claimed to be for the granddaughter of Saddam Hussein in Jordan with her cousin and her friends in a swimming pool , the girls were wearing Bikinis hot ones . The newspaper who editor in chief is from the royal family published it in order to show the level of  debauchery of Saddam Hussein 's family according to their defense !!
The problem  for me is not the court 's decision or the photos but the fact that these photos "you will see them below" are not for Saddam's granddaughter ,they are for Haifa Wahaby !!
At least that what I think
Look I am sorry if anyone will be offended from these images ,but I am just publishing them in order to know if that lady was Haifa or Saddam's granddaughter ,already I had seen those photos as for Haifa from couple of months on the net
here are they

They said that this man is Saddam's grandson also , but is n't this Haifa Wahaby ???
here is another picture
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
 Haifa or whom ya people ??
The newspaper already said that they were involved in this matter only to expose that family ,the word seems me that they were mistaken.
Of course the Arabic websites rushed in publishing the photos like the Kurdish and Shiite website ,but as I said I saw the photos of this lady under the name of "Haifa's scandals!!"
You hate the man and his family ok but don't spread lies , already I remember that I found a footage in "Youtube" about Saddam's wife and daughter dancing in a women's party with the family ,and even I hate them , thought that it was too much they were celebrating like any other Arabic family
Instead of publishing these Haifa photos' as Saddam granddaughter , why the press in Kuwait go after the scandals of the Kuwait VIPs abroad and inside , or if they want to go after his family for real ,why don't they go after the money stolen from Iraq by Saddam's family ?? bring up hard evidence or even show footage ,photos and testimonies about Saddam's sons wild nights , not showing photos like these for Haifa as his granddaughter
This is not an Arab or Islamic act I am sorry
Sources

4 comments:

  1. I've received those pics on my emails long time ago as photos of Haifa. You are right. Who knows what Saddam's grandaughter looks like anyway? I think the paper deserves this sentence if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Om Luji to confirm my doubts ,it is Haifa , not Saddam's grand daughter like those cheaters said ,and they so deserve the punishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it's haifa...but did you notice the resemblance between her and saddam's daughter?! remember the photo you posted for her here?! look again at it..
    weird huh? or is just me?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I remember and I saw the resemblance between them too ,you know my mom when she saw those images told me the same thing , the nose and the roundness of the face

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.