Sunday, July 15, 2007

The underground conspiracy

From couple of days ago I began to read posts and emails about the new security measures in the underground in Cairo , mostly complains about the treatment of the police and why on earth they don't let the people with laptops get on the metro and why on earth they search even women who wear Naqab !!

There was something I could not understand  till I found the press in Egypt today has nothing to speak about except this terrorist group that was arrested and its plan to bomb the underground !!

Oh yes someone wanted to bomb the underground from couple of days yet the security in Egypt kept it in secret till they announced today.

The story is like this

The police received a series of calls that threatened to bomb the underground station of "Shobra El-Khamia" in the north of Cairo , it is very popular area for the hard working low class !!

It is a scary thing , very scary thing , it reminds anyone with the bombing of the underground in UK or the much worse in my opinion the Tokyo attack if you remember it !!

in fact I read somewhere on the net that they found some specious bags in the station , I don't know if that is real or not too

In general this is very scary

But I can not stop myself from wondering if that was another game from the regime , another bluff ,from their bluffs

Look to the timing , yesterday they announced that had arrest 35 persons for the charge for conspiracy against the republic and plotting for a coup d' etat ,oh yes coup d'etat , this terrorist cell is said to be funded by the Al-Qaida branch in Iraq according to the police

The time of announcement yesterday was in the hot month of July

Yet they had arrested this group since last April !!

Interesting is not it ??

So how on earth they are making phone calls threatening to bomb stations, I don't think they have phones in their cells , of course this means there are more outside members who be brought to justice ,more arrests

Of course I forget to tell you that Ayman El-Zowahary last video show contained a threat to Egypt and Saudi Arabia too

The problem is that if they told me about the underground conspiracy alone I would believe it but a terrorist cell and Al-Qaida are in the picture too , well I will have to think again

already I don't understand why the security receives threatening calls if they want to make a surprise terrorist act

Another thing and it does not make sense , why targeting a very low working class neighborhood !!?? This is not a governmental target more it is a popular target 

as far as I know the low working class is the primary base for recruitment in these radical groups  , bombing such crowd station will make them lose any popularity they had !!

Is it another bluff from the interior ministry !!?? I don't know , I am afraid that I reached to the level where I do not believe the official statements easily in Egypt due to the continuous lies that never stop

10 comments:

  1. regarding the previous post I couldnt mak a comment about Iran.

    well, israel is our strategic enemy, however at the present we should focus on devloping ourselves and achieving self reliance and parity with the developed world, then we could turn around to Israel. That is what naser wanted to do in the very first place. Als he was trapped and dragged by Israel and conspiring Arab regimes!

    As for Iran it is a totally diffent issue. It is a nation that we can take easily with our current potentials. Htred of Iran is the duty of Every arab. As Iran faces an existentialistic threat to the Arab identity of Middle east.

    It is commiting a terrible crime bty mass murdering Arabs and changing th emogaphy of midle east. In the men time, Iran which is inferiro to Egypt and Arabs in all aspects is trying to highlight its dirty persian culture in the midle east.

    you asked me what do you want the Iranians to do? i sayu the iranians should stop nterfering in the Arab world and stay away with with their crimes and barabrism away of us.

    so it is the duty of every arab, whenver he sess an iranian in ARAB country to break his/her Ribs. So the Iranians will relaize that what theyare trying to do in the Arab world isrejected. And that that low country shouldn't try to mak itself equal with its masters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. because the blue collars area is the inflammable area of any society, it is the fuel of any strike or revolution. That is why they targetted Shoubra El Khema no El Maadi. You got it?
    I can not give a complete comment until the picture becomes clearer. it is still hazy. Dr SR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked in your profile page for your contact info or email as you once said to Nermeen but there is nothing there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am expecting you to be like this woman one day soon
    http://www.monaeltahawy.com/
    Waguih

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ amr, I got your point and I really want to ask about another country ,another Islamic country that in my opinion not less than Iran ,whether in Power or culture , what do you think about Turkey ??
    another thing what do you think about this underground conspiracy

    @Dr SR, well the picture is not that clear to me either , as usual the interior ministry is treating as like children !!

    @anonymous sorry about that it turned that I did not check the box , check now again

    @Waguih , thanks Mona el-tahawy hata wa7da ,thank you so much , I am blushed already

    ReplyDelete
  6. I respect the state of Turkey- it deals with Arabs based on the principal of good fence good neighbour. It is worth mentioning here, that when I mentioned this to an Iranian blogger Naj who opnely supports( I can get you he quote) murdering Arabs in Iraq and changing the demographic structure over there, she became annoyed and resorted to some low stupid arguments.

    So I don't like making enemies- therefore I have nohing against Turkey.

    However, I have no respect for the mongolian Turkish culture. It was the barabric tartars( Turks) that brought down ISLAMIC CIVILSATION.

    When Arabs formed the miltary aristocracy in the Arabic empire that stretched from China to France, they created a cosmopolitan civilsation that integrated the indegionous near eastern( Arabic culture) cultures as well as Greco-Byzantine elemnts to form a civilisation that surpased anything Greeks had ever known.

    Deterioration of Arab/ Islamic civilisation started off whn Turks had infiltrated and infested into the caliphate institution.

    The ottomanian emire, was a loser stae. It lived i the shadow of Arabic culture and previous achiements and failed to produce an " aded-value" to Islam.

    what do you mena no less than Iran ?


    Iran is a big zero in temrs of culture.

    Persians weresome barbarians who came out on world scenrin 600 B.C they sacked the advanced Iraqi and Egyptian civilsations.

    I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PRIDE OF IRAN THE PRESPOLIS TEMPLE IS BUILT ON IRAQI BABYLONIAN STYLE:))))

    ALSO, PERSIAN CULTURE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP IMITATION OF THE SEMITIC BABYLONIAN aRAB CULTURE.

    IN terms of power, Iran spent 8 years, fighting the much smaller gallant Iraq. The war ended with their big terrorist piece of shit" AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI BEGGONG FOR A SIEZE FIRE- WHILE PARTS OF IRAN WERE OCCUPIED AND THE ROAD WAS OPeN TO TEHRAN. And one million IRANIAN FANTIC TERRORIST SLAIN BY THE ACTION OF IRAQI AN EGYPTIAN MISSILES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When a witter can not hide his prejudice, biased attitude and spite when he write he loses all his credibility. If a writter lose his credibility then he better hold what he wrote and " Spellaha wa eshrab mayyetha"

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amr you surprise me , look I also respect Turkey ,but I thought that you will remember that it threats to invade north Iraq not to mention its water conflict with Syria !!
    I believe too they had their destructive influence on Islam with their customs and politics

    @anonymous , whom do you mean with this ?? if it is me , well this is my blog ,I write in it what I believe and think

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zeinobia: A Turkish invasion of northern Iraq is good news- the traitor Kurds are getting assitance from mossad elemnts, and are pressing for an independent state- which is something Turkey can never accept, as it is already involved in a civil war against the Turkish Kurds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amr but I also forget to tell you that Turkey has a very alarming relations with Israel
    Invading north Iraq can somehow the Kurds but what about the water problem ,you forget to speak about it

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.