Thursday, May 22, 2008

His childhood memories

My dear friend N.American Princess "who is actually a sweet and original Egyptian Princess" reminded of something I wanted to write about from two weeks ago , again the Lebanese issue made me forget it.

Gamal Mubarak made an appearance in the National Egyptian TV on its first channel in the political pro- regime talk show "Honestly" {Of course nothing honest in this show from the beginning till the ending}. As usual he was wearing his lucky blue shirt "may be he wears for fear of envy !!???"  and was speaking with all enthusiasm about our wars with Israel;the TV show was during the celebrations of Sinai Liberation and its title was about Youth and Liberation ..so it was natural thing to find young Gamal Mubarak who crossed the 40 years old and did not serve his military service for some mysterious reasons speaking about the wars !!

Anyhow I did not stop at what they were saying except one thing ; the Childhood war memories of Mr.Gamal Mubarak in 1967 . Gamal said that he remembered how as a child he used to hide in the shelters and remembered the bombing of Misr El-Gadida  and how they taught him in the school how to hide !!

This is fine but it shows that he is one tall liar , because as far as I know he was born in 1963 , in 1967 he was only 4 years old , how on earth and heaven he would remember what was happening in Egypt when he was 4 years old !!??

Another thing there were no bomb shelters as he said in 1967 even in Misr El-Gadida  , I checked from mom and my grand ma and both were old enough to aware what happened then !!??

Another thing the Saint George College did not give lessons to its students on how to hide from Bombs because simply after the air raids of IAF on the 5th of June of 1967 ,the Israelis did not attack the capital or any inside city of Egypt except only those near the Canal cities !!

If he lies about this , God knows what he can lie about !!??

It is pathetic thing to lie , he think he can say anything to impress people , well if he was devoted to Egypt and believed in its arm forces why he did not serve it when he graduated form the AUC !!??

11 comments:

  1. I don't respect the Egyptian royal familly. They seem clean enough to me. Also they are kown to be excessively stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous, I am sorry what Egyptian royal family are you talking about ??
    The current Mubarak dynasty ? if you so then I agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was talking about th eMohamed Ali Familly

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I am sorry what brough the Egyptian Royal Family to this ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet and kind words. You really are a sweetheart :0)

    You have a point about Jimmy's blue shirt..and what's with the undershirt that has to show through. Buy a V-neck Jil undershirt for goodness sake. I'm not sure what is going on...maybe he is afraid of hasad like u said. I'm surprised they don't have image consultants or personal stylists like they do in the USA to assist poor lil' Jimmy with his public image, wardrobe and overall image. Although I don't think anyone or anything can sell this man as a feasible replacement of his father to the Egyptian public.

    Like you said in your other post, it's fine to mouth off to Bush and his administration now that Bush is leaving office, but really Father and Son should be aware that both American political parties will follow, more or less, a similar foreign policy with regards to Egypt and the rest of the Middle East.

    It makes me sad to see how Egypt is no longer considered a leader or political peace broker in the region. When the Israelis are visiting Qatar and the Saudis have taken a larger role in what is going on in the area..it's just plain sad. I hope the next Egyptian leader inshallah helps revive Egypt's political influence once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NA pncs,

    Until the Giza plateau is graced with 3 giant oil rigs, egypt will go on to play a marginal role in the middle east. And please don't mention the past as colonel Nasser and his '52 coup drove all of our luminaries out along with giving the khawagat and the Jews the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @N.American princess,this is what scares them , they feel that they are unwanted whether by the democrats or the republicans
    about the rumor , it was not Gamal , it was Alaa,his elder brother , he had this bad reptutation but no one hears about him anymore , they sent him when his brother began his political career
    Gamal honestly did not have this sort of reputation , he had a finiancial one thought

    @Amr,what do you want from me and my readers and friends ?? my blog is not the most successful or most popular one in Egypt ,look I will not waste my time and effort in deleting your comments and debating with you as I got a life unlike you
    you got a blog and I do not know why do not you go to other bloggers who share with me the same thoughts ,or may be you went and you knew you real size in their blog , pardon because I am polite person who was raised to respect the other
    I may accept to be attacked like m,to be spammed from a person who got nothing in his miserable life except living in disillusioned world but I will not accept any insult to be disrespected by a sick person who hate any those who are different from him
    again I made myself that you are unwelcomed here in my blog and in my space and do not think spamming my comments will make me stop from deleting your hateful comments
    dear Amr despite all I respect your info so why do not you put it in your blog ,again you are not welcomed here under the name of Amre, n.american massri or anonymous from Sweden , be a man and do not come again and do not comment here again

    ReplyDelete
  8. the piece of shit zaynobia is telling me what to do!!!!!


    I have gort al ife which is better than your father's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Also you have to be punished because a piece of shit like you mustn't go another blogs and make rude remarks about me.



    It is really irritating when a pice of wrthless dirt like you makes those remarks about me.

    Now do you understand safavid shit what I am saying

    ReplyDelete
  9. And look who is talking about sizes.the safavid dirty Zaynobia whose stupid dirty grandfather was a "safavid"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Z,

    I left Egypt when I was six years old, I remember air raid sirens, hundreds if not thousands of memories that shock my family. Shocked that I remember them, and tell them what occured, which they verify.

    Don't be too quick to assume everyone is like you or someone else. I don't want to assume you don't remember....and I don't want to defend G.M. either, just want to offer a view that not everyone forgets their childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sam , you remember it not in the way he recalled it on TV, when he shared the memories I felt that he were in the Suez Canal Cities
    Yes people in 1967 had to paint their houses in blue , still they did not escape to bomb shelters like he said
    I remember things from my childhood too in that early age with people and events

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.