Just human is a popular blog from Emirates
I found out today that UAE suddenly decided to block it for no good reason ,I mean I open it and I found nothing deserves to be blocked ,there is no porn in it but rather criticism to the social ,economic and political affairs in the UAE.
The blogger Just Human has spoken about the economy of his country which will be affected dramaticly with the international finanical crisis and next day his blog was blocked !!
Of course I am not surprised after all the regime in UAE is an Arabic one that does not accept any criticism from any kind !!
Dubai city must stop that propegranda about their internet city and the freedom of expression in it because there is no use of having internet city with blocked websites !!
Next week the city will host the famous Gitex 2008 and I hope that the UAE delegation shows the world how they block blogs that care for their countries for real !!
And by the way the economy of the UAE will be affected along with the other Gulf Countries with the international finanical crisis.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (248)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (1093)
- ► 2009 (1159)
- The Sweet or bitter November
- The honour
- Kolena Laila : The first Egyptian girl students in...
- Laila needs you
- Mubarak won’t go to hell because he does not want ...
- When Plumbers Speak About Foriegn Policies
- What if she were an Israeli ??
- What role you are speaking about here ??
- I still believe it is too late
- Does Ahmed Fouad II have a spokesperosn now ??
- Gamal Mubarak : The Non smoker
- THE MIST
- The Justification Of A Prince of War
- What is the measure of success here ??
- You Did not Think So From Three Days ago , Your Fa...
- No It Is Not A Personal Freedom Issue , It Is A Si...
- The Unhappy Yemen
- This Is Another Country dear
- Muslim is the new black
- Again news of corruption and bribe scandals that d...
- The first swingers club in Egypt !!
- Is there a new drug in town or something ??
- Now it reached to Libya
- It evolved to Blogger.com in Turkey
- An Eye for An Eye; A rumour for A rumour
- Who leaked these reports and pictures to the media...
- I will be damned…
- I did not expect to see her there.
- it is no longer in the poor people hospitals but r...
- He did not accept an invitation to the holy land s...
- So he was in London on the 5th of October 1973 !!
- To air or not to air
- Trig Palin in photos
- They banned a channel for a football match today a...
- The regime should learn from Sister Emmanuelle
- Something wrong in the ecosystem of that area
- The Egyptians invest their money in Gold now
- A Victory to Laila; A Victory to Noha
- Thanks General Powell
- Dr. Hala is under attack
- 41 years on sinking the Eilat destroyer
- Kolena Laila:Poor Egyptian sad Laila
- Professor Mustafa El-Sayed endorses Obama
- This is sexism
- Today is her day : Laila
- An Official statement from Princess Farial about t...
- Kolena Laila : The Laila who if it were not for he...
- Jesse,Obama and the Zionists
- The first session in the trial of the year
- The trial of the year
- No Ma’am he is not an Arab, he is a decent Person ...
- Fadila on TV
- Save the King's Palace at Edfina
- Wise words : The Mubarak Generation
- This is not a kiss ,it is a hug only !!
- Welcome home Mansoura crew, hope to say it soon to...
- Ex-Queen interview
- Not our kind of VIP official’s daughter
- The Myth of the Egyptian Role in Lebanon
- The Egyptian Berbers
- Blog Action Day 08 : Poverty
- In Another Universe
- UAE blocks Just human
- Ayman Nour opens the mother of the Egyptian X-File...
- Save these villas
- The shocking list of 1960s Egypt’s Vanguard Organi...
- Asmahan :The early days and the family that shaped...
- All for Epitah
- Who will pay the bill ?? And from where ??
- Homer Simpson votes for Obama
- Sarah Palin in the international museum of women
- Searching for Major Dr. Mohamed
- No,it is not going to be okay
- The Israeli blunders in 1973
- Al Arabiya.net website is hacked by Shiites
- He should be on the top of the list
- Jordan is a member of that club too
- The Russian Tanks enigma
- Why does the President travel by air and not by tr...
- Mohsen El-Sokary : People sometimes change
- Fukuyama and the End of American Inc.
- The Reality and Myth about the hostages crisis
- It is something expected: the fall of our stock ma...
- When the NDPians blog !!??
- Breaking News : Eissa is not going to jail because...
- The daughter of the Nile; the anthem of Mohamed Al...
- I want this ring
- It is Our bank not Yours !!
- Asmahan : The Voice
- Palin-Biden debate
- Bill Maher’s Religulious
- Asmahan : The TV Series
- Too late Mr. Olmert
- Happy Eid , Eid Mubarak ;)
- The Original Sudanese Mambo
- ▼ October (95)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video Human rights photos Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel Culture America Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Arts International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities 1001 Nature Just Opinion Sports Spy Iraq Books Terrorism Films Gulf Iran Maghreb Presidency Party of parties Trials News Audio Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Grand Cairo Egyptian History Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty 1973 Corruption 1967 Numbers Sinai Turk Caucasus Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Upper Egypt Arabic X-Files Tourism Parliament 1952 Alexandria Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan Happy Yemen 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Nile Delta Pakistan Yemen African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Communiques UAR Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Nubia Cairo Matrouh Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Fayoum South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Government Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day Weather