Friday, December 26, 2008

And what are exactly the main proposes of the Internet ??

I did this to myself , I know , I am the one who should be blamed. I read an interview with Telecommunication minister Dr. Tarek Kamal He was interviewed by chief in editor of Al Gomhouria Mohamed Ali Ibrahim.
I was anxious to know the views of the minister regarding the 6 Internet cables that were cut for unknown reason suddenly !!It is strange thing that the minister himself does not rule out the conspiracy theory !!

"I do not  rule out anything behind the internet outage

I was surprised to find the president so interested about the outage and how he is following the matter. Anyhow to my luck I found them speaking about the new infamous media law that regulates broadcast including online broadcast and of course Online means blogging is included. Most bloggers included me believe that this law can hurt us and that it is another attempt from the regime to fight freedom of expression.
I found two silly questions about bloggers and blogs and from them I understood how Mr. Ibrahim does not have any clue about blogging and internet at all except what he was told , shame for him as a journalist.

The bloggers used the Internet for political proposes away from its main proposes !!??


Main Proposes !!?? what are the main proposes of the Internet exactly in his point of  view ??
So the government won't block Youtube and facebook??

Strangely the answers of minister according to my view were diplomatic as usual !! He is only telecommunication minister that does not involve in political legal matters !!

This interview was in two whole pages by the way.

Regarding the cables , honestly I do not have any theories or even clues but 6 cables in one shot !! This is too much.Believe it or not I feel that our regime media will either blame Israel or Iran and Syria !!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.