Ok it became more than speculations and rumors we speak about internally or regionally in the Arab world , now it became a regular talk among Egyptians about the very soon Mubarak resignation or rather Gamal Mubarak’s escalation in to presidency.
There is no doubt that after the death of Mohamed JR that the health of Mubarak is not doing well , his pictures with other leaders in the world are scary , Gamal knows that it is now or never. If his father dies suddenly and he is not on the direct pass of presidency , he won’t be able to do it , this is not Syria ,there is no assurance that there will be no fight on the throne of Egypt from his father’s men themselves.
Many people believe that the death of Mohamed JR made his uncle work more and more. Already many Egyptians including me believed that the inheritance of Presidency will be based on the following scenario
The scenario is simple : we are so-called democratic country , Mubarak suddenly resigns from the leadership of the NDP ,there will be internal elections where Gamal Mubarak and other puppets for decoration will run for the position in NDPC 2009, Gamal will win for sure . In the next couple of months Mubarak will announce that he can’t rule the country anymore and he will resign calling for free early presidential elections in early 2010. Nothing wrong will be done , all will be done according to the law and democracy , especially other parties will be participating in the elections too , they will run for presidency too just like NDP and its candidate Gamal Mubarak.
Of course in that time the Mubarak regime would have issued laws regulating satellite channels and newspapers , have arrested its opponents from MBs,liberals,nationalists..etc not to mention they will try again to activate their anti-porno websites law to make the blogs shut up.
This is the scenario I believe Gamal Mubarak and his men were working before the death of his nephew may God bless his soul and his father’s health seems not so good to wait. BY the way I did not think that they would succeed in this scenario.
Now it seems the scenario has been altered in some way , the time table is shifted.
Since last month independent and opposition newspapers like Al Dostour,Sawt Al Oma and Al Arabi kept speaking about the so-close inheritance scenario taking place in front of our eyes.
Then came those rumors that won’t rest about the dissolution of parliament , already now our parliament is in a summer vacation thank God but the rumor goes and says that Mubarak will dissolve the parliament and the official justification in front of the world “ To enroll the new Women MPs in the assembly “ !!
The rumor is still circulating despite the official denials from the government and the NDP’s heads like Safwat El-Sherif and Ali El-Din Halal, our government and the NDP are lying. The problem is the official denial means confirmation especially they will always hint that the presidency candidacy door is open for everyone including Gamal Mubarak who is an Egyptian citizen and has the right to run for the office through legal channels !!
By the way some insiders from the NDP say that it is a matter of days and Mubarak will announce the dissolution of parliament !!
Gamal Mubarak is every where now , doing lots of meetings here and there with the youth of NDP and his future foundation.
The Muslim brotherhood are arrested again.
Safwat El-Sherif , who heads our Shura council aka the senates “ was convicted as a pimp in the infamous intelligence scandal in 1967 with Saleh Nasser” is speaking about his vision for the political partisan future of Egypt which is similar to the United States of America “ Two parties sharing the rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “
There is something in the air for sure and it is not that good.
Regardless of all indicators I believe insh Allah all these plans are going to fail , already if Gamal Mubarak thinks for one moment about his nephew ,he will understand this , he does not own all the cards , in fact he owns none.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 204 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- ► 2010 ( 1093 )
- The Threatening Canal
- They Have the right to vote too
- The Middle Earth Is Not A Place For Bruno To Mess ...
- H1N1 Follow Up : 17 Case Today
- Mohamed Yunus To Receive The Medal of Freedom
- At Least They Are Doing Something
- Al-Braikan Did Not Commit Suicide ; Says Family
- Egypt In Iraq
- Egyptians Against Farouk Hosni’s Nomination For th...
- Who Are We ??
- H1N1 Follow Up : A Dozen
- Follow Up : The Zoo Is Staying In Its Place At Lea...
- Spoiling the feast
- H1N1 Follow UP : 226 Cases
- How Many Old Men Should Be Humiliated Like This ??...
- Mubarak’s Health Is Bad For Everybody’s Nerve
- Another Sort of Reclamation
- Do Not Underestimate The Power of Human Mind
- Suzanne Tamim Murder Trial Follow UP : The Merits
- Regarding El-Qemany Affair
- Follow Up : H1N1, H1N5 And More
- Can Someone Please Check From This Saudi Visa ??
- Blast From The Past : 23rd of July Special
- The Search Of Savior
- Even in Clubs’ Elections
- China Wants To Win The Hearts And Minds of Arabs O...
- What Is Written in that Pendant ??
- When Israel Celebrates The Revolution
- How To Waste Millions of Egyptian Pound !!?
- Our President’s Health Worries Israel Too !!
- H1N1 Follow Up :Final Numbers
- The Syrian First Family
- Arrest MB Jimmy Carter Too
- The Ultimatum
- Samar is Back
- President Naguib in Photos
- Go Ask Alice For Real This Time
- Still It was An Idea After All
- And Mubarak is Not Among Them !!
- The Transfer Agreement Between Zionists and Nazis
- So Much Publicity For Our Italian Friend
- Leave Our Giza Zoo Alone in Giza
- Why Has Not He been Released Yet ??
- The First H1N1 Death in Egypt
- MJ Kids Under The Spot Light
- RIP Mahmoud Fawzy
- We Need More Water by 2017
- Remembering the Egyptian Role in Apollo Program
- Ahmed Rushdie-Barely-Speaks For The First Time
- Burning El-Baradei
- Have You Ever Seen A Giraffe Birth At Zoo Before ?...
- The Poll of The Month#1 : Who Killed Arafat ??
- Arabic X-File : Who Killed Yasser Arafat ??
- Dead People Can’t Answer Back
- Rabbi Dovid Weiss of Neturei Karta Speaks in Egypt...
- Where is Naguib Gabriel When You Need Him??
- Mubarak Through his Son's lens
- H1N1 Follow Up : We Made it and reached 102
- So It Was Not A Wish After All
- Egyptian X-File : Cinderella's Rank
- Persona ingrata named by A Persona ingrate
- No Mawlids Are Allowed This Year
- H1N1 Follow Up : Few Hours and they Will be 100
- Not A Just Judge
- The Other Omar Soliman
- The Magic We Forgot
- Remembering Srebrenica
- Guess Who joined the Facebook Mania ??
- Wow Officially Our Regime Can Apologize for Tortur...
- Does Not Need Too Much Brain
- The German Embassy in Cairo Mourns Dr.Marwa
- Breaking News : Egyptian Ambassador to Poland deta...
- Egypt succession battle heats up Online and Offlin...
- The Photo of The Week: G8 Meets J8
- H1N1 Follow Up : 8 in 1 day !!
- After A Tough Week
- He Was Not The Vice President Then
- Suzanne Mubaraks first appearance
- The Uighur Anger is Under Control For Now
- The Quote of The Week : The Minister of Housing
- H1N1 Follow Up : No.80
- A New Diplomatic Crisis in the Way between Egypt a...
- Mr.Warren leaving Washington DC Court House
- It is Never Too Late to Look How the 6th October b...
- The Uyghur Revolt
- Meanwhile in Egypt
- Another Media Show !!??
- Marwa El-Sherbany came back again to Egypt !!!
- Israeli Soldiers Bare All in South Hebron Hills
- Hisham Talaat Mustafa Is Still A Member in NDP !!
- H1N1 Follow Up : Another 4 New Cases in Egypt
- Phase IV
- Unfortunately He Is Egyptian Too !!
- H1N1 Follow Up : Now Egypt Exports H1N1
- Ayman Nour to Run For Presidency 2011
- They Seemed To Respect Him so Much !!
- What If She Were A Lesbian
- Not So Surprising For Real in Syria !!
- The Quote of The Week : Spoil Brat People !!
- This Was Too Fast
- ▼ July ( 106 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel America Economy History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB blogging Great Cairo 1001 Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Nature Audio Egyptian History Minorities Trials Terrorism Sports Just Opinion Spy Gulf Iraq News Books Presidency Party of parties Films Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Music Breaking News Arabic faces In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty Sinai Corruption Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Parliament Live Blogging Tourism Daily World Links Polls Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Aswan Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Nile Delta 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Laws Pakistan Red Sea African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Matrouh EC Interviews Highlighted Comments Nubia SS gate Travel Weather Fayoum Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Latino Leaks South America Jordan Test Asian Faces Government Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day