The army council has released its 5th communiqué today and it is very very important with no doubt , it is so important for real. Here are the new decisions of the army council :
- Freezing the current constitution.
- Dissolving the parliament “both chambers”
- The army will rule the country for a transitional period of 6 months. “We are speaking in August 2011”
- Forming a committee to amend some constitution articles “ I am confused with the first decision”
- Ahmed Shafik’s cabinet will continue in its job till having a new cabinet ‘when !?’
- Mohamed Hussein Tantawy , the minister of defense who heads the council represents outside and inside the country. ‘Like our president now’
- Egypt respects its international treaties again so Israel calm down.
The public reaction is very very positive concerning this communiqué despite we need to analysis it thoroughly.