Ok this seems stupid but when I look to all the previous clashes between security forces and protesters in all those months ended by the disaster we are currently having , I found some interesting :
- Most of these clashes either happened in protests or rallies or sit ins have no real public support and that’s why we got the same old question”Why did they go there in the first place !?” regardless of the goals , the rallies and protests need to be spread and gain support.
- We do not know the results of the investigations following these clashes , not single one at all despite the press leaks always include something like “ a NDP remnant is behind the clashes” and “ rich businessman” …etc.
- There are infiltrators and agent provocateurs in all these protests and sits in as usual and yes protesters can’t control the security of these protests especially these infiltrators come and show more anger against SCAF and security forces. Unlike what you think these are infiltrators are not only thugs but sometimes youth who are so elegant and sophisticated from the middle class.
- At the same time we have these clashes and the following days we got these rumors concerning the former regime icons whether Mubarak or his family or his cronies like for instance Mubarak is not in the hospital or Sorror was released .. etc. Of course these rumors make protesters especially youth more angrier as you can imagine. The last clash , we had the same old rumor about Mubarak’s escape which was fueled by all the buzz about the presidential air jet. “Already if I were Mubarak I would not escape on the presidential air jet and took some small private air jet from private airport or even some military secret air and not Cairo airport for God sake !!”
- Amazingly in certain protests and rallies we found some warnings from Omar Afifi and other shady Facebook pages of an Armageddon that will take place and after the clashes we found these FB pages especially those claim to be from the defected “yet in the service” from the army or those who have inside information from the army booming with rumors here and there. The rumors move from FB pages to twitter , the rumor becomes a fact without any confirmation. Of course it is worth to mention that some of these FB pages from time to time publish something true to give themselves creditability. Needless to say these pages and rumors increase anger , confusion and fear.
We are like an open book for anybody as far as I could see , we are repeating our mistakes and unfortunately we are paying huge price from blood and souls by repeating these he mistakes we commit over and over in these battles or rather traps.
Some will say that this is not the proper time but I think it is never too late and this is my blog where I share my thoughts.
I pray to God that this will be the last clash and that nothing bad happens on January 25 ,2012 and someone gets killed or injured.