Old Egyptian Chronicles know how much I love this old lost stuff !! Thanks to online treasures diggers we found this interview with Nasser that goes back to 1969. The interview was conducted by NY Times managing director then and it was filmed to be aired in some US TV channel in what is considered the first interview with foreign TV channel since 1967. Of course its main topic was Egyptian and Arab Israeli conflict. Watch and tell me what you think about the interview.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- #Jan25 in Video : The protests
- #Jan25 : The Manifesto
- #PortSaid , #Suez and #Ismailia show the world how...
- #Jan28 : Same Place , Same Faces … A typical Déjà ...
- #Morsi , his statements and F16 in Kerry’s Senate ...
- #Black_Bloc and its enigma
- #PortSaid : Massacre#2
- #Jan25 anniversary in #Tahrir : Important scenes "...
- #UA07 : The trial of the month ends with capital p...
- #Jan25 2013 in #Tahrir : Back to square one !!
- #Jan25 2013 edition : Who is going where !?
- #Black_Bloc in #Egypt
- Happy Mawlid Nabawi #2013 : The Mawlid Bride
- #UA07 Starts Their battle today
- Well Actually this will attract gays more to Egypt...
- The environmental threat is back : The Egyptian Sa...
- Why to exclude #Qatar from the land ownership law ...
- A Series of Unfortunate events : Fire in #GizaZoo
- #Jan25 : The big conspiracy of #McCain , #NSF and ...
- Noam Chomsky Fires Back at Youm 7 : I did not say ...
- #18/1 : #UA07 is Warming up for #26/1
- Old Egypt : New York Times interviews #Nasser
- You knew that he was anti-Semitic but you pretend ...
- And the brotherhood blames the Christians for #Bad...
- #Badrashin tragedy : At least now the Conscripts b...
- #Badrashin crash : One Way ticket indeed .. to dea...
- Save #Dahshur : Save the History for God sake
- #BabAlShams : Again you Can not close the Sun's ga...
- #BabAlShams : You Can not close the Sun's gate
- An International #SOS From #Dahshur !!
- Two interesting remarks from Upper Egypt
- And Bassem Youssef reached Taiwan
- #Alexandria and its cloudy Sky
- #Sinai : Muhamed Sabry is released
- The problem is that you lie too much
- #egyConstitution : Borhami’s video translated
- Dear Haddad , who do you think you can fool with t...
- Belated Merry Orthodox Christmas
- #No4MilTrials : Al Quorsaya locals’ agony
- #Sinai : Back to military trials
- Social Media politics : To Catch a Twitter imposto...
- Not a representative Diplomatic Action
- The problem of Muslim Brotherhood “2” : Pawns or K...
- #Chomsky and #UAE lecture
- New Year in #Syria : #Mleha celebrates new year El...
- Happy New Year #2013
- ▼ January ( 46 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- ► 2010 ( 1092 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Human rights Video Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Women International Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Terrorism Nature Audio Sports Gulf Presidency Spy Just Opinion Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News Sinai In the wind's direction Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Parliament Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Aswan Laila Laws Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan Leaks South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day