Thursday, March 31, 2005

Couple of weeks ,thousands thoughts

Ok I was away exactly for two weeks now from this space all because of my study to the mid term exams in My faculty and they were the weeks of surprises and events that I write about it

you want to know what ,I will tell

  1. Ahmed and Hend
  2. Ahmed Zaki
  3. Enough protests
  4. Woman leadership to Muslim prayers
  5. The main event ,the Egyptian Economy introducing to you "the Egyptian competitiveness report"
  6. Dr.NAwal El-Sadawy
  7. The presidentail race and candidates ,theories with no proofs till now
  8. Faith

wait and you will see

also I make some updates in the Layout of the Space ,After all I know front Page and photoshop ,with God's will it will be better than before

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.