Tuesday, July 17, 2007

They were really going to bomb the metro

I could not find more information about this news except that the Egyptian Security forces arrested a Libyan citizen who was preparing to make a terrorist act in the underground ,to be accurate he was going to bomb the metro

Strangely this comes right away after the threats the security received regarding the underground , the thing that made most people now in Cairo leave the underground and its stations that now look like ghost stations from fear

A Libyan citizen , well this is very interesting , I think that they can say that he is working for Al-Qaida and this can be the easiest thing to say

But the hardest thing to say is that he is working for the Libyan intelligence

Look I don't accuse anyone with anything but the Libyan intelligence has one hell of history of supporting terrorist acts against Egypt and Egyptians back in the 1970s , it depended on the mood of the brother Gaddafi

Still we don't know anything

Updates :

It turned out that there were two Libyan citizens ,one of them was arrested yesterday in Nasr City in Cairo and the other one escaped , the two as the Egyptian security officials described are from Al-Qaida and that they were having contact with members and cells of Al-Qaida in Cairo ,Alexandria and Giza

Right now  the security forces are searching in the flats and hotel rooms those two were staying in

Still I don't get why to target a means of transportation in a Muslim country used mainly by the hard working class

I know very well that these groups are led by the misunderstood Fatwa of Ibn Taymiyyah that it is possible to kill other Muslims in the fight of the enemies of Islam and the nation , of course this Fatwa those member of Al-Qaida forgot that it was issued in the time of the wars with the Moguls who used to use the citizens of the Arab Muslim country they invaded as human shields and thus from there the Fatwa came to the world for a specific need in a specific time

Why do anyone want to bomb something in Egypt now ??

It is not a naive or stupid question by the way

5 comments:

  1. they were going to bomb the cairo´s metro? really?? I didn´t heard anything here in portugal. I´m always tuned on aljazeera english. I liked your blog

    http://my-wayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Marta,Al-Jazeera did not air the news , let's say their relation with the Egyptian security is not well
    They announced it from two days ago only

    thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh ok, i didn´t knhow that! i will, hopefully, visit egypt next year!! i´m sure it will be a great trip!!

    you´re welcome to visit my blog any time you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Post Zenobia. I guess you didnt read my comment last time that is why you still asking why they were targeting a poor industrial area
    Dr. SR

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marta , you are mostly welcome to Egypt

    @Doc , I read it and I replied on it but I am sorry to tell that I am not convinced with that , here we are talking about specific group Al-Qaida , whose targets are always related to the west in a way or another , but here I can not find the same relation
    again I will say that bombing such popular place will make people more in the regime side

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.