The IDF propaganda machine has started to trash the internet with false claims that the poor Israeli commandos had to shot the terrorists on Maramar who attacked them first with plastic chairs and rods. The IDF had released videos showing the IDF commandos being attacked by the activists in the flotilla in order to justify their barbaric attacks.
Now I got certain remarks :
- The Flotilla was in international water when the IDF stormed it from air and from sea.
- Israel has not right as far as I understand to warn any ship in the international waters especially humanitarian aids ship.
- Regardless of the authenticity of these videos , the IDF did not tell us their exact timing and honestly with the black records of war crimes and lies I can't believe that it was taken before the IDF opened their fires.
- I do not believe that hilarious cache which the IDF claims to find in the flotilla , daggers and knives !!
- I believe the activists have the right to defend themselves against the attackers from the IDF Commandos , they were in international water.
- According to the testimonies of the activists who have been released today the IDF opened their fires killing innocent people before even landing on the ship whether from air or sea so I think it is a human instinct to fight back those aggressors even with plastic chairs and rods.
MP Mohamed El-Baletagy who returned back safely to his home earlier today thanks to intervention of the Egyptian MFA has revealed that the IDF commandos opened their fire before landing on the ship.
Kuwaiti MP Waleed Al-Tabtabai who has been released today among the Kuwaiti delegation revealed that two people have killed by the IDF even before landing on the ship . FYI Kuwait has withdrawn from the Arabic peace initiative as an objection to what happened to the Kuwaiti delegation.
Al Jazeera cameraman Essam Zaatar who has been released today also denied the Israeli allegations, no one had attacked the soldiers with white weapons.
These videos released by the IDF are not incriminating anyone except the IDF.