Ok and here are the semi-final list of ByGanz’s new cabinet , it is not a speculation anymore as supposedly these ministers will swear in tomorrow in front of Tantawy. Of course my expectations are true after all.
Again here is the list of the new cabinet ByGanz which is supposedly a national salvation government !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The ministers from Mubarak’s cabinets :
- Hussein Tantawy as minister of defense. “Of course”
- Faiza Abu El Naga as minister of international cooperation. “iron lady indeed”
- Hassan Younes as minister of electricity. “Did not I tell you !?”
The ministers from Sharaf’s cabinet :
- Mohamed Kamel Amr as minister of foreign affairs
- Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour as minister of tourism
- Osama Heikal as minister of information.
- Abdullah Gharab as minister of oil
- Mohamed Salem as minister of telecommunication. “He was an army major general if you remember and was among Nazif’ men as well”
- Goda Abdel Khalek as minister of social solidarity as well food supply. As a reminder Abdel Khalek is regarded as a leftist
- Ali Sabry as minister of military production. “Ironically Ahram Arabic gate says that Sabry is replacing Siyad Mashal , Siyad Mashal was already replaced by Sabry in the second reshuffle in Sharaf’s cabinet !!”
- Hisham Kandeel as minister of irrigation and water sources.
- Mahmoud Eissa as minister of industry.
- Saleh Youssef as minister of agriculture.
- Mohamed Abdel El Fadil as minister of Awkaf.
The new ministers byGanz :
- Momtaz El Said as minister of finance. Mr. El Said was the undersecretary of the ministry of finance.
- Adel Abdel Hamid as minister of justice. He used to head the appeal court.
- Gamal Al Araby as minister of education. He is the first teacher to head the ministry from 25 years.
- Wael El Degwi as minister of housing . El Degwi was the dean of faculty of engineering, Cairo university through elections. “He got in this election 75% of the votes”
- Abdel Messiah Samaan Abdel Messiah as minister of environmental affairs. He is a professor environmental awareness at Ain Shams university.
- Siyad El Bastawisi as minister of manpower and immigration
- Shaker Abdel Hamid Soliman as minister of culture
- Hussein Khaled as minister of higher education
- Adel Abdel Latif as minister of health
- Mohamed Ibrahim as minister of antiquities
- Nagwa Hassan Ahmed as minister of insurance and pensions
We do not know who is the next minister of interior as it seems all the candidates and names proposed got bloody history, Mansour Eissawy was a catch after all !!
Over 25 ministers , why !? why 30 ministers for a transition period , for an interim cabinet !? Even if we are speaking about handing over power in June 2012 !? I do not see why we need 32 ministers , oh yes Ganz is going to have 32 ministers !!!!
Now the duo of Abu El Naga and Abdel Nour who supported El Salmi’s document as still in their places. I have got nothing though against Abdel Nour but the iron lady should be replaced by someone else. The Wafd party has still got two ministers.
Now I have a question is the ministry of environmental affairs now booked for Christians ?? Do not get me wrong but I notice that this is the 4th Christian minister to head the ministry of environmental affairs after Nadia Makram Ebeid and Maged George in the past 10 years !?
There are other Christians in Egypt who can serve as ministers in other ministries for God sake. Anyhow personally I consider this ministry , the ministry of environmental affairs as a critical one and I hope that Abdel Messiah tries to do his best.
The ministry of antiquities is back.
I do not think we need a ministry of culture or a ministry of information.
Moataz Abdel Fatah turned down the ministry of youth and youth. Our golden mermaid Rania Elwani denied the news that she was offered the ministry of youth and sports. Hady Khashba, the former Ahly footballer revealed that he was being nominated for the position. Khashba was among the few footballers that joined the protesters at Tahrir square during the 18 days yet he is not politically active like for instance like Nader El Siyad who is running for the parliament on Al Wasat party’s list.
Now interestingly enough there are army sources saying that Ganz will have president’s powers except what is related to the army and war. The sources added in the media today there will be amendments to the articles related to the cabinet and SCAF’s powers especially article no.57 in the constitutional declaration issued in March 2011.
We will know the rest of the ministers tomorrow , Ganz is still searching for ministers of interior , of youth and sports , of revolution’s injured and martyrs’ families’ care as it seems.