Monday, April 9, 2012

#Syrian Revolution : The Girl that defied fear in Damascus

I remember in the early days of the revolution in Syria in 2011, a strong Syrian young lady screamed for freedom against the Syrian regime for few minutes in one of Damascus old markets before being detained for months.

On April 8th another brave girl stood near the Syrian parliament along with a group of youth , that girl wearing red as a symbol of blood held a banner saying  “Stop the killing we want a nation for all Syrians”

An attempt to have a sit in in Damascus

Of course that girl and the rest of her group were arrested and God knows what they are facing now.

I am sorry if I can’t cover the Syrian revolution as I used to do in the past but I think keeping up with the news in Egypt is just crazy enough plus to be honest I feel that I have lost part of my feeling as a human from watching horrible videos from Syria. Just from few moments ago I got a link for a horrible video allegedly filmed in Homs , in Baba Amr and it was leaked showing a man being set on fire then slaughtered for refusing to say “Ya Bashar” instead of “ Ya Allah”. It is extremely horrible and to be honest I can’t be sure of its authenticity 

Now here is another video of a very cute little Syrian girl in the remaining of some house allegedly some where in Syria , may be in Idilb or Hama or Homs. “Bashar who did this” little adorable girl said.

Little Girl : Bashar did this

Syria is always in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. WHEN DOES THE MURDERING AND KILLING STOP! WHEN DO THESE KILLERS GET STOPPED? THIS COULD BE ANYONES CHILD! STOP THESE MURDERERS!WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? GIVE THANKS FOR WHAt you have and stop justifying your GREED!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.