Sunday, December 2, 2012

#Nov30 in Pictures

Oh yes your lazy blogger is back after staying in bed for one day in these crazy times. As late as usual here is my #Nov30 protest photo gallery in Tahrir square. You must know that these photos were taken from 10.30 AM till 4.30 PM. I did not stay till all the rallies came and the square was full.

Here is the photo gallery

Also here is the best photos I took from that day.

DSC04864 

DSC04860

Untitled

DSC05086

DSC04972

DSC04999

DSC05088

Again wait another couple of days till I upload Hamdeen Sabbahi videos.

Speaking about belated blog post here is a video showing the #Nov23 protest in Tahrir without the rallies or clashes in Mohamed Mahmoud street. I still got these videos waiting to be edited and uploaded.

To say that things are overwhelming in Egypt is just underestimation.

1 comment:

  1. And how about yesterday's protests in support of Morsi and MB? I didn't find too much coverage on that

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.