That war media on Hezbollah , Iran and also Shiite is getting sillier and ridiculous every second . Today several websites are reporting that the Egyptian authorities are interrogating a number of Egyptian women artists who believed to be involved with Hezbollah cell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not only Moheet because I have heard the so-called news from one of our relatives.
Those artists are reportedly were transferred important information to Hassan Nasrallah himself !!!!!!!!!! This is a joke , do we live in 1960s or something ??
What is next ?? Accusing Haifa Wahabi of being a spy to Hezbollah especially she supports Hezbollah publicly !!?? By the way Haifa's concert at Al Ahly Club on Sham El-Nassim day next Monday is cancelled , I hope that the cancellation will be for normal reasons not for political reasons. I am talking seriously I swear. After reading the ministry of foreign affairs official warning to the Egyptians visting Lebanon everything is possible !!??
I wonder how Haifa will celebrate her wedding from her Egyptian Steel tycoon Ahmed Abu Hashima in that so-called legendary wedding next week !!!??
From two weeks ago the Egyptian and Arabic Press had nothing to speak about expect the sudden engagement of Haifa .The lucky groom who stole the heart of Haifa is Egyptian businessman/billionaire Ahmed Abu- Hashima , the new emperor of steel in Egypt !! I thought that Ahmed Ezz was the emperor of steel!!
Abu Hashima was born in 1975,studied in the faculty of Commerce and he is currently the youngest National Port Said steel company board of directors member.
Abu-Hashima is from Port Said and he is active face in the Port Said social scene. There are some silly rumors saying that Abu Hashima is exporting steel to Hezbollah as Haifa is a Shiite and supports Hezbollah , she once said that she was ready anything Nasrallah would say and here she is , taking the steel we need in Egypt to build the Western Subrub !!! This is madness , we are entering the madness stage !!
Of course I can't imagine the impact of those rumors now , already I do not have doubt that if Ahmed Ezz wants to elimante him from the market that he will use them against him !! Remember that very good !!!
Anyhow regardingAbu Hashima, I wonder how he became a billionaire in that early age in the steel trade !!??Do not get me wrong but I have enough from the steel crisis and those who are profiting from it whether from Ahmed Ezz and others including that gentleman. Leaving steel and going back to the hot war between Hezbollah and Egypt , I wonder what will happen next in fact I do not want to imagine as I said it is getting sillier
By Year , By Month
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (1093)
- Regarding the Pigs Massacre : A Necessity
- Kill Them All
- Recognizing a Genocide
- This Was Too Fast
- They Do Not Buy It Too !!
- The Yemenis Have Done It !!
- An Imaginary Royal Visit
- A Little Provocative Calculation
- The Bride of Steel Crisis
- Kill That Piggy
- Farwell Bea Arthur
- Terrible photo to start the day with !!
- My Rendez-Vous at the tower
- I want to Celebrate it but I just ….
- Kim Jong Il's Latest Masterpiece in Egypt !!!
- H5N1 Death No.26
- Another woman got infected by H5N1
- This Is Not Ahmadinejad
- Slumdog drama goes on and on
- H5N1death No.25
- I wonder Where in the Middle East !!??
- For Their Own Protection
- Hannibal Strikes Back
- At last Hosni Mubarak is going to Washington
- Busy sad day for H5N1 in Egypt
- In A Country Where People Kill Each Other on A Loa...
- The Old scold Sis Policy
- The dangerous underground EMO Cell !!!!
- The War on Fiseekh
- Happy Sham El-Nassim 09
- Another H5N1 Human Infection case in less than 72 ...
- Very Interesting Timing
- Big Bakiza and Little Bakiza
- Happy Easter Day
- We Should Boycott this conference too
- Stars San Fards
- Regarding the Crisis
- Breaking News: H5N1 Human Infection Case No.65
- We are all Susan in the end
- It is getting sillier
- The Assassination of Dr. Yahia Al-Mashad
- H5N1 Human Infection No.64 in Egypt
- An Unexpected End to A Controversial Case
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “3”
- In The Memory of Mustafa Amin
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “2”
- I have not imagined one day that the day will come...
- What is happening in Sinai currently ?? Screw the ...
- Breaking News : Another Two fishing ships hijacked...
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “1”
- Speaking about Violating Our borders and Our Sover...
- The Big Scold Sis
- Bahr El-Bakr massacre1970-2009
- The Cairo University Protest on the 6th of April
- This bow
- A Family Matter turned in to a Social Matter
- El Cid Vs. Pharaohs
- Blogger.Com Year 2009 Wish
- The illusion of the newly democratic Iraq
- Suspicion does not mean Confirmation
- It Is not our time
- Sabah sings because I love you
- Dokki : Blast from the past
- I Do Not Buy This with my all respect
- The Big Sister
- Scary Rumours
- Thank You for your anger and for your strike
- The First Couple
- Breaking News : Ayman Nour and Gamila Ismail are g...
- Follow Up : The 6th of April
- Follow UP : H5N1 Human infection No. 63
- Follow Up : 24 hours
- Save the Giza Zoo
- The GPS ban is lifted in Egypt
- Early strike by the security’s orders
- Egyptian Chronicles Poll : Who will be the 5th Pre...
- Switch the channel : April 2009
- Follow up : H5N1 Human infection No.62
- Follow Up : 48 hours
- Killing the civilians is the real act of Anti-Semi...
- The Next kind of Danger
- Breaking News : The Muslim Brotherhood supports 6t...
- Follow Up : H5N1 Human Infection Case No.61
- Stinky Bibi is back in office officially
- ▼ April (86)
- ► 2008 (1054)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video Human rights photos Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel America Culture Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Arts Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Just Opinion Sports Spy Nature Iraq 1001 Books Iran Presidency Films Gulf Party of parties Maghreb Trials Terrorism News Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces Audio In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian History Egyptian Royalty 1973 Grand Cairo Corruption 1967 Numbers Sinai Turk Caucasus Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Arabic X-Files Upper Egypt Parliament Alexandria Tourism 1952 Suez War Cablegate Canal Cities Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan 1948 Happy Yemen The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Nile Delta Pakistan African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Yemen UAR Communiques Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Nubia Matrouh Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Cairo Fayoum South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day Weather